Monday 28 September 2015

THIRD YEAR DISSO

Asalamualaykum Warahmatullah,

As I have now entered into my third year of university, I have been trying to work on my final year dissertation.

I have decided to a topic looking at the impact of culture and religion on different situations.

I have created a short survey that will take less than 8 minutes to complete.  I would love if any of your reading this could complete which I will attach here:

https://qtrial2015az1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4GSz00kUNO3sAD3

The connection between culture and religion has always been a fascination of mine, how human behaviour can change as a result.

Often people forget that the western countries also have a 'culture' but just because they live in that country they assume that those with culture have to be from Asia, or Africa or the Middle East. 

But that is not the case. 'Western culture' is a thing. It is something that people can conform to, be it that people alter their behaviour accordingly, or that certain things are valued more than others.


We all have an element of culture!


No comments: