Saturday 3 October 2015

12 HIJABI STRUGGLES.

Asalamualaykum Warahmatullah,

  1. Those beautifully uneven tan lines that marks the middle of your face. At least ill know how dark i've become! 
  2. Wind is my frenemy. Amazing to cool me down, but terrible when it comes to exposing the pins holding everything together.
  3. Hijabi bibs, everyone will know that I have eaten because my hijab loves to save the leftovers. 
  4. Pins are your best friends, however, when the material gets stuck, thats goodbye scarf! Also having to deal with the funny comments of 'you stick it in your head!' :O
  5. Feeling a sudden exposure when the topic of Islam comes up in class
  6. Having to have a hijab ready for when the door suddenly rings. 
  7. Having to deal with comments like, 'do you shower and sleep in it?' Were you forced to wear it?
  8. Tying your hair or undercap waaay to tight till you have a headache and cannot wait to come home and take it off.
  9. Having a green to match your outfight, yet the green is not the right shade.
  10. Folding a see-through hijab but the neck still remains on show, takes a bit of mathematic skills.
  11. Trying not to create a massive camel hump at the back of the head, my heads already big enough. 
  12. Wearing a rucksack only for it to push my hijab up at the back and have it all clumped around my neck!

Haha hope you enjoyed those 12 problems that I could think of, if you have any more feel free to comment! :D 

No comments: