Tuesday 20 October 2015

4 FUNNIEST MOMENTS WITH MY BROTHER



Asalamualaykum Warahmatullah,

Today I thought I would talk about my brother and I.

Although there is one year and seven months between us, I would say we are rather like twins than him being my older brother. 

I would probably say that people think I'm the eldest (and one of my stories will highlight this fact). 

So here are the 4 funniest moments with my brother:

1. I would probably say that this is one of THE funniest moments in my life. One day, my brother and I were chilling, and somehow got onto the topic of his jet black beard. He was telling me how he had forgotten what it was like to not have a beard. So I told him that I have something called the 'concealer' which is used to hide imperfections on the skin, but i'm sure that it can conceal the beard too. He told me that if the plan ends successfully, that he was going to wear that particular makeup everyday to school after that. 
So we ran upstairs to my room and I got my cheap magazine makeup down, and started applying it to his beard. After I had almost finished my concealer (which I had owned for years before that), I realised that it wasn't exactly making a difference, if anything he now had a brown beard. In that very instant, I had developed a great plan, that required no brain power whatsoever.

I saw my lipstick! My brother then asked me what I was doing, and I said that the colour matched his skin tone and that it would cover up the bits that the concealer was unable to hide. 

So, thats what I did. 

Except, it was RED lipstick. I was having the time of my life! (I cannot write this without dying of laughter).
 I began drawing over his beard until he looked like a maniac! 
After I was done, I was trying so hard to keep my laugh in, so he goes to the mirror and looks. He cannot believe his eyes! 
BUT,

Low and behold, my mother walks in. 
"AMMIINNNNN WHAT IS THIS!" (She shouts in Algerian) 
"ARE YOU TRYING TO TURN HIM INTO A GIRL?"

Swear down, that was the first time where my mum was shouting at me that I couldn't remain serious. 
Basically I died laughing. 

2. When we were younger, I didn't know that there was such a thing as laughing so much you could cry. 
So one day, I was supposed to go to sleep, but my brother was showing me a board and made jokes that for some reason I found hilarious at the time. I can't exactly remember what he was saying or doing.
But I laughed so much, that I started to cry.
But because I didn't have this associative concept that you can laugh and cry, I thought that when you cry, it meant that you were upset. Bearing in mind that I was laughing so much, which reduced me to tears, I was confused.
As soon as a tear fell down my face, I switched, and in 2 seconds I started bawling, and ran downstairs to tell on him for making me cry. LOL
Poor guy didn't know what hit him. Even he looked confused. 

3. One night, me and my brother thought it would be a good idea to sneak downstairs to watch TV because we obviously couldn't get enough of it. So we devised a spectacular plan to wake up when everyone was sleeping, and cover ourselves in a white sheet so no-one could make out who we are. 
WE BOTH FLEW DOWN THE STAIRS, LITERALLY. So we think.

Whenever we tell anyone this story they never believe us, they think we were dreaming, but if it was a dream how could we have the same dream! 
We literally missed all the stairs and floated till we reached the bottom, no joke. 
We were amazing. 

4. This one isn't so much funny to me as it is to my brother. My brother has always come across younger than me. Either he acted younger, or I acted older. Either way, we were going on holiday one day and we sat on an airplane next to each-other, I sat on the seat next to the walk way and he sat on the other side of me. During those times, they would give a special lunch box to every child, that contained, sweets, crisps, toys and books. A dream back then!

My brother was 12 at the time and I was 10, but you couldn't have those lunchboxes beyond a certain age (12). 
Anyway, I was about to sleep when the air hostess comes along and is handing out these lunchboxes for children. 
This lady, comes around and completely misses me out and hands my brother a box. So I sit there waiting patiently for my box, but this lady sees a child behind me and starts giving them the box. So me waiting around patiently, obviously feeling 100% child back then, thought she'd come back for me.

But she never came. 
My brother never shared his box with me, instead he thought it was HILARIOUS. 
I still feel bitter to this day. 
(loljk)



No comments: