Tuesday 15 July 2014

CAKES FOR CHARITY

On February the 26th I made a drastic decision to see how long I could go without sugar, be it cakes, chocolate, pies, sweets, sugar, spreads etc. 
Before, I was someone who LOVED chocolate, and im pretty sure I still am. Its just been so long since I last had a chocolate bar (even before February 26th). Right now, its been almost five month this July 26th. Anyways thats besides the point. :3

I just wanted this message to be, that regardless of what decisions you make, do your absolute best to complete it, fight off the temptations, fight off the challenges, fight the battle of the mind. 
Even if you are unsure of what you want the end result to be, or how long you want to do/ keep doing something, be sure to choose the opportunities that provide you the best, in this life or the next.

Be it for your health, religion, career, education, family, friends, charity.
BE THANKFUL/ GRATEFUL
Smile. Its charity.
Ps. Even though my mother baked these sweets I did not have them. Temptation was real though.

No comments: