Wednesday 9 July 2014

INSPIRATION


Around a year ago today, I found the daily reminder on YouTube whilst going through a tough time. I have never been so grateful to Allah (swt) that He guided me to this page. 
What was funny was that every time something negative came into my head, that night when I would go onto this daily reminder there was a video up and ready as if it was there specifically for me, addressing that particular problem that I was having.
From finding this page, it has also led me onto finding other pages such as

  • The Prophets Path
  • The Merciful Servants
  • Chronicles of Faith
  • Ink Of Knowledge
  • Muslim Speakers
And many more..
Even though sometimes they may post similar videos, it just ensures you don't miss a vital story. 
I seriously recommend them. 


https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDailyReminder

No comments: