Monday 9 March 2015

CREATIVITY AND CREATING

Asalamualaykum! *waves* 

How are you?

Recently I have been having thoughts of business and just ways of doing something outside of the norm instead of just going to university to do something 'in the future'. 
It was strange because I was overcome with this sense of confusion where I was wondering why I wasn't doing something outside of just coming back home, revising and university. Surely that isn't healthy..
So me and my sisters and my mother have devised a plan to get creative!
Whether it becomes successful or not, it is just an idea to bring us together in something that we can all share in common. I can do the administrative and idea work, they can do the creative work in itself (cheeky of me I know but trust me, my art skills aren't all that).

I haven't had the opportunity to try just yet because other things are getting in the way, however, my family have been getting busy.

I want to show you some of the work that they have done and I would really like your honest opinions. 

They are also all for sale if any of you are interested. Plus you can also make demands as to what you would like and Insha'Allah we can create it for you as you want. They are original designs and you can just contact me if you are interested for details of price and payment methods.

Of course this is all up to you, but regardless of whether or not you want to buy it I want to show you the hardwork that my mother especially has been putting into the work. I hope you take a moment to appreciate it.

Hope you are all keeping well! I aim to post a blog more often and find time for photography insha'Allah.

Thank you for reading! Lots of love

Home-made cards are available: £2

Customised candles with plate (optional): £6

Hand-made/designed photoframe - suggestive quotes or picture can be added: £6.99

Hand-made and designed frame - £6.99

Designed and packaged medium candle £6, large £9 and small £2

Colour of candle are also available to choose

No comments: