Friday 13 March 2015

REMINISING

Asalamualaykum!

Today I was reminded of my love for nature and peace. The feeling of complete serenity when you are faced with nature and no people.

Living in a city for over a year now made me almost forget the feeling of the calmness that settles over my heart when I contemplate life whether its sitting outside on the grass or taking a walk where my view is all natural. 

I was reminded of the period of my life where I used to sit under the nights sky - taking up the opportunity where the sky was completely black and I had a priceless view of the moon and stars which shone so brightly in the nights sky. 

The feeling of love for something temporary, the love for the happiness of that moment, and the love for the things to come. 

The fact that that time of my life has passed and I almost forgot about it, had it not been for the reminder that I received - I would not have stopped and tried to imagine that particular situation again. Trying to capture that moment again by reminiscing is so important makes me almost feel as though I have managed to find that moment again by sitting under the stars and thinking deep thoughts about life.

Don't you just love those moments in life where you are overcome by a strong feeling of life and death and life again... where you realise your purpose, where you think about your past, present and future ... a moment where you are just - ALIVE.

I personally feel like those moments are so rare and so necessary that when they come along they should never be forgotten. They should be made into a safe place, a place where no harm can affect it and no situation can destroy it. 

Go outside, go experience life, go experience nature, go experience those natural, priceless, uncomplicated moments in life where nothing material is attached and it is just you and the moment.

May Allah grant us those moments of serenity, those moments of calmness and those moments of beauty.

The pictures that I have attached were taken by me over the christmas holidays. 
Those moments were very much appreciated. 

A L H A M D U L L I L A H







No comments: