Thursday 18 June 2015

OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW (DIY)

Asalamualaykum Warahmatullah (Peace be upon you),


How are you?



RAMADAN KAREEM EVERYONE! Ramadan has officially begun. Please keep me in your duas, may Allah make it a successful one for all of us.



SO! I have finally cleaned my room from top to bottom, throwing away old things and clothes and putting back the things that I actually use. 



One of my pet hates is mess and clutter and so it feels amazing to de-clutter, knowing that everything in my room is relevant and necessary. 



I have a magnolia coloured room with accessories that I hope compliment it with bits of brown, beige and light shades of pink. 



I wanted to jazz up my room slightly as it was quiet plain with bits of wall art that wont make my room too busy but will keep it fresh and new. 


(For more information on pricing and customising your own order, email: imanidjer@aol.com)
Here we have brown and beige beeds that are just used to shape my curtains and give them a bit of life. I have a similar thing going on to hold my curtains in place when I decide to open them up.

This is home-made photo frames and design with arabic sayings. It adds to my room giving it a bit of colour as well as being classy. 
This is a home decorated box for multi purposes. It has been hand decorated with a henna type design. Next to it in the colourful buttoned box is my everyday pins and brooches available for immediate use. 

This is just a taster of what the box can be used for. It gives room for jewellery to be spread out so that you can have all your options in sight. 

Another home-made item is this basket. It gives alternate colours which spice up the room and cant be bought in shops. It gives a unique twist to the room without being extremely different to the colour co-ordination of the room. 

These lights are shop bought, and are simple, allowing for light when its dark, especially if I dont want to turn the main light on at the time. It gives the room a slightly girlier look as well as still being mature. 


No comments: