Wednesday 10 June 2015

TWO FAST YEARS

Asalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu (Peace and Blessings upon you),

How are you?

The time has come where second year of uni is over, where my exams have been completed, assignments and stress are over.
When 'they' say that your years of university are the fastest years, trust me, its true.

I feel like it was this year where I came to uni and met everyone for the first time, and got used to the environment.

Part of me also feels like school was not that long ago as well and that university is just a gap before I go back. Haha.

I think the fact that school/ education can take up so much of your time during your childhood that you become so used to it that you are unsure what to do without it. Before I know it, insha'Allah I would be done with university and looking for something fit for my future.

Life is so temporary that its hard to envision anything.

It is all so crazy.

No comments: