Sunday 12 July 2015

LAYLATUL QADR

Asalamualaykum warahmatullah (peace be upon you),


I just wanted to quickly remind you of the last 10 nights of Ramadan.



Ramadan is quickly coming to a close, and these last 10 nights are so important in aiding us to complete Ramadan successfully by being forgiven for our sins by our one and only Creator.



Remember this dua and say it regularly, May Allah (swt) accept all our efforts and bless us with Janatul firdous:



اللْهُمَّ إِنَّكَ عَفُوٌّ تُحِبُّ الْعَفْوَ فَاعْفُ عَنِّي

 Allahuma inaka afouwwan tuhibul afwa fafu annee


Aisha, (ra) said: I asked the Messenger of Allah: 'O Messenger of Allah, if I know what night is the night of Qadr, what should I say during it?'

He (saw) said: 
'Say: O Allah, You are pardoning and You love to pardon, so pardon me.' (Ahmad, Ibn Majah, and Tirmidhi).


No comments: