Sunday 23 August 2015

THE INDESCRIBABLE

Asalamualaykum Warahmatullah,


Firstly, I'd apologise for my lack of consistency. Sometimes writing takes time, needs inspiration, needs pictures. But that is not what I have for this post.

Lately some things have been happening where I have been forced to think and behave a certain way. Where I have to consider how my actions may or may not fuel a certain situation to occur. Whats sad is that I feel as though I am the only one who thinks this way. I feel constantly responsible for everything, anything, everyone. I feel as though everyone is spontaneous in their response. One can get angry, and recover which leads to act as though nothing has happened. One can receive the anger let it pass and continue.

I am not like that.

I feel like if I anger and its done, then I begin to dwell until forced to apologise or confront the person to explain my point of view. If I receive the anger I will not forget until I have confronted and relaxed my own mind.

I am sick of this constant yo yo of negative emotions. I am sick of being on edge. I am sick of wanting to be happy but not reaching that peak and staying there for a longer period of time.

Yet again this is a reminder of the temporary life that we live.

P.S. We need to stay positive !

No comments: