Wednesday 16 December 2015

HOW WELL DO I KNOW A FRIEND?

Asalamualaykum Warahmatullah, 

Today, as a tribute to my friend Maria, who is so gassed right now, I decided that I would write this blog to make her day and cheer her up a little. 

What I have decided to do, is set up a number of questions which I will answer down below, and post it up regardless of whether I have got the right answer or not, but I will try my very best.

1. When and How Did We First Meet?

Maria and I met when me and my bestie Zubeda were looking for a flatmate. I had initially seen her message that contacted me and so we had a conversation that literally was formal.
However we first met during the summer holidays of 2015 where I came to London to meet her and we went to dinner, where she began crying as she was telling us her life story. But to me that was a relief because I am generally an open book so it was nice that she opened up to which let me open up also. 

2. What is One Food That She Cant Live Without?

Maria is in love with dessert. That is all I have to say. 

3. What Do You Most Admire About Your Friend?

One of the things that I admire about Maria is her strength with regards to doing what she thinks is right. I think in a way, her environment has given her so much freedom that she could have gone down different routes but she has stuck to her guns and religion and alhamdullilah I admire how she has put self-control on herself which is something that is generally difficult to do. 

4. What Favourite Memory Do You Two Share?

Although I haven't known Maria for that long, I feel like i've known her forever, which can be a positive. There have been multiple funny times thus far. One of the funniest would be when she just started crying on cue as she tried to justify why she missed work to her boss. 
Another time would be us pranking out family members by saying that we got arrested and we were charged with carrying cannabis. 
And also silly pranks such as scaring each other and her trying to fit into a hanger. 

5. What is Your Friend Really Bad At?

Organisation and patience

6. What Does Your Friend Think About The Most?

Her future and how she can make her family happy. 

7. What is Your Friends Worst Habits?

Probably simple things such as switching lights off or closing the microwave door! 

8. What is Your Friends Favourite Animal?

CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS 

9. What Are Three Things That You Friend Carries Around With Them?

Her purse/ card holder
Phone
I would say keys but it seems that she has a habit of forgetting them. 
Coat 

10. If There Was Something You Could Change About Her What Would It Be?

I wouldn't change her as a person, I would hope that she wouldn't let little things get her down. Maria has a habit of hearing something from say a friend or family about herself and feels the need to change right there and then even though that thing might hurt her. 
I hope that she gains the confidence to know that she is a great person and that she is who she is and that she is comfortable with that, and if she is to ever better herself it would be for the sake of Allah and herself. 


No comments: