Thursday 15 October 2015

I FEEL RESTRICTED.

Asalamualaykum Warahmatullah, 

Starting my third year of university seemed so daunting during the summer. However, like with everything when you start something you automatically have to take it into your stride. 

It feels as though, time in itself is rushing by, but I have so much I need to get done that getting a clear idea in my head of how to sort it out seems to be difficult. 

It has almost reached the point of me being confused between the restrictions that I am putting on myself regarding my future, and the restrictions that I assume I have from other sources of my life.

I wish I had the magical ability of balancing so many things at once. But that is the one thing that creates chaos and anxiety in my own mind. 

Sometimes I wish I could remove that restriction that I have on myself and just go out and do the things that I want to do. 

It is almost a protection strategy that I have to stop myself from spiralling downwards into my previous mental state.

I don't know what boundaries to push and what boundaries to keep.

I don't know how to make myself motivated and to inspire myself.

But still, time comes, and time goes. 

I will continue to deal with it. 

No comments: